The one and only Halloween picture that I got with my camera, before the battery died. Austin, the lsu tiger football player (go figure) , and Ella, a witch.
Ella and Austin helping to clean the playhouse. They had fun.. Austin spent most of his time trimming bushes in the front of the playhouse.
My mom, on her birthday.. cleaning up cobwebs, and everything else.
And, the endless pile of clothes, that never seem to get done.. they get washed, dried, folded, and the next day they are back in this very state.... Neverending!I know it has been a while since I have posted. It seems that we have been very busy these last couple of weeks. But, I am back and have a couple of pictures to update with.
Halloween comes on the same day every year, I know, but for some reason it seems that I am always without batteries in my camera when I need them.. which is no different than Halloween night. We trick-or-treated in Brandon on Thursday night, the 30th.. and had a really fun time. The crew we went with were.. Christi, my best friend since 2nd grade, Gage, Christi's twin brother, Gage's wife, Carrie, and their two girls, Lainey, and Cailey...Not done yet. Brenda, Mark, and their kids, Maggie, Jacob, and Hudson, (who are also our neighbors), Steve, (who is Christi and Gage's brother-in-law), and his children, Andrew and Addy. Steve is Stacey's husband.. Stacey is Christi and Gage's sister. I should say that Stacey was hating that she was missing this, but she was in the airport trying to get home from a business trip. And, last but not least.. Gage, Christi, and Stacey's younger brother, Brent, and his wife Katie... WHEW!!! If you got all that you are good.! Anyways, we loaded up on Mark's truck and Steve and Rob drove us around on the back of the truck (in a very safe neighborhood), to trick or treat.. The kids had a great time. And, I think the adults did too. Christi, remembered..Gage not so much, but me and Amber, Gage and Christi, all used to trick or treat together in Columbia when we were growing up. It brought back memories. Christi took some pictures for me, and when I can I will get them from her so all can see. After trick or treating we came back to our house and had hot dogs and chili.. yum yum!
On November 1st my mom had a birthday, so we went to Columbia to help her celebrate. Saturday morning we woke up and decided to clean out a playhouse that used to be Emily's when she was growing up... there were, well, you don't want to know what all junk was in there, but it didn't really take long, and Madison, Austin, Ella and Audrey had fun playing school in it the rest of the day.
On Sunday me, Ella and Madison got dressed and went to church. The girls were way more interested in the little girls behind them than they were at actually paying attention.. but they did okay. We played musical seats a few times because someone wanted to sit by this one or that.. but we survived. Sunday afternoon, we went to Rob's parents, and had coffee on the porch out back while Austin and Ella played in the yard.. it was a nice weekend..
And today I am trying to get caught up on all the clothes that didn't get done this weekend.. but you see what I am doing.




No comments:
Post a Comment