Ella enjoying her pecans!!!
Cracking away!
My view from the window! (Ella obviously in her own little world)I know I haven't posted in forever, but I have just been busy, what can I say? But, I had to share this.. I thought it was funny!
Ella has gained a new found love of our backyard. For a while, it seemed she had no interest in being outside esp. by herself, but lately has been playing around out back quite a bit.
Tuesday, I was sitting at my computer, and noticed the stillness of the house...which typically is unusual. I got up and walked to the den. I could hear Austin upstairs playing his playstation. So check, one down, one to go. Remembered that Ella had decided to go out back, so I walked back to my bedroom and looked out the window to check on her. I found her sitting in the middle of the dirt, in her OWN LITTLE WORLD, with a bag of pecans (some that Rob's mom and dad had brought to us a while back), with a pecan cracker, eating pecans! I snapped a picture of her from the bedroom window, and just watched her for a few minutes.. She seemed to be enjoying this moment so well, that I hated to disturb her. I let her crack away at the pecans for a few minutes more and then, I had to go out back and get a picture of her. She was enjoying herself immensely! And, it really was "cracking" me up! Best part.. she had her afternoon snack, and I didn't even have to fix it!




1 comment:
That is really quite sweet. :)
Post a Comment