Added this twice, don't know how to delete it!!!
Austin and Ella showing their support for the LSU tigers...
Ella and the rest of her cheering squad
Geaux Tigers!!!
Getting ready for some football!Some of you may know this, but for whatever reason Austin has become a huge LSU fan. We have slowly added our support.. Saturday night we all got geared up for a football party. Austin was the only tried and true fan who stayed awake for the whole game. Not too far into it, Ella got tired and wanted to go to bed. She gave me a guilt trip about never having a sleepover with her in her bed, and so I ended up going to bed with her. Austin and Rob were left to watch the game, and of course, Rob fell asleep... He says he woke up near the end, right when LSU scored the winning touchdown. Austin of course, was as alert as can be, and was so excited that they won. He has a tendency to get real disappointed with a loss..even crying tears at times! So go tigers.. I will attempt to get the pictures on here.. but have patience!! I don't know what I am doing.




No comments:
Post a Comment