Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Time Flies!

It's true what they say time flies when you are having fun! Rob and I went to Biloxi for the night and had a great time.. it just went by too FAST! We went shopping..yes..Rob, too, although he was lucky and didn't have to pretend to enjoy it too long, because we weren't there for too long..4 or 5 stores is all he had to endure. But, was a great sport about it!
We ate at a restaurant in the casino.. an asian restaurant..TIEN, I think was the name! It was very good, and we didn't have to help any one else with their meal before we ate our own. That in itself, was a plus!
Oh, the only disappointing thing... I went through the entire 24 hours and NEVER HAD TO SHOW MY ID!! I, at one point, asked Rob "where is the guy checking id's?" and his response was, "we have passed them a hundred times.." my first thought was, "WELL, he didn't ask for.. oh, he didn't ask for mine... BECAUSE HE DIDN'T NEED TOO" Oh well, I don't want to look 21 and under anymore!! JUST 22!
Anyways, we did have a great time.. And Rob's parents were so sweet to stay with Austin and Ella. Austin and Ella enjoyed spending time with them as well. We couldn't have done it without them...so thanks a million!

No comments: