Friday, September 26, 2008

Ready for the Weekend

Okay.. so off we go tomorrow to the IP in Biloxi for our night away. Yeah!! I am procrastinating right now about cleaning up and getting things done.. before we leave. But, I am so excited about going. We drove through the coast a couple of summers ago right after Katrina. Everything was wiped out. I am anxious to go back and see how the coastline has changed since we last saw it. I know Rob is ready for a break from work, too.. He has been working very hard and deserves this just as much or more than I do. I think we will have a good trip. I am looking forward to eating some good food in peace!! And, not having to share or cut up someone else's food before eating my own. I am going to take my camera.. so maybe I will have some pictures to post once we get back.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

What a nice surprise! I hope y'all have a great weekend.
Amanda

Amber said...

Always bragging!!! I'm just jealous!